Receive next day if ordered before 1PM (Except for clearance items and selected sale items)
Orders after 1PM will be processed and shipped the next working day (which means that orders after 1PM on a Friday will be processed on Monday)
New EasyThreed - 3D Printer with 1KG PLA holder + 1KG Refurbo Recycled PLA Clear
Easy to assemble, fun and safe for children, a creative tool to turn inspiration into life
Using PLA filament manufactured from recycled material; made in house at Refurbo. 1.75mm thickness / 1KG reel. We use our industrial shredder to recycle plastic in order to make our own 3D filament. This will allow us to provide a full circle, green solution for 3D printing right here on our website.
Promo video - https://youtu.be/YmyepkiJcaA
How to Assemble the EasyThreed - https://youtu.be/2th4KKSBe-I
How to print on the EasyThreed - https://youtu.be/WxWAydz5vQg
How to start 3D printing and painting - https://youtu.be/bPEINVkj0Ss
Livestream talking about the 3D printers - https://youtu.be/fUr4rA-c1_o
Blog about recycling plastic for 3D Filament - https://okt.to/2WcumX
- Comes with LCD display and cooling fan
- Very lightweight and portable
- Super easy to install and operate with the new removable magnetic platform
- Suitable for education and DIY amateurs
- Supports print PLA safety filament
- includes one-click printing
- Print speed: 10-40mm/s
- PLEASE NOTE: This item will only print with PLA Filament due to the heat ranges used.
- Connector type: TF card, USB
- Print size 100x100x100mm
- Supported operating systems: Windows xp,7,8,10 32/64bit
- Supported filament: 1.75mm
- Hotbed: No
- It has a kid safe nozzle so they don't get burnt
- Power 12v or 30w
- Industry certification: CE,FCC,RoHS
- Material: PLA
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Compatible with all 3D printers
- Best print temperature: 200-215c
- Extrusion Temperature Range: 210-215c
- Easy to print.
- Reduces print head clogging.
- Budget friendly.
- Good rigidity.
- Classroom and office friendly.
- Easy to recycle.
Next Day Delivery VIA DPD
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Printing a vase on the EasyThreed 3D printer
In this video we see the 3D printer printing a vase. You can ...
EasyThreed 3D Printer
Here we have the EasyThreed 3D Printer. Here are its specs: C...
How to Assemble the EasyThreed
@viking.forge explained to us how to assemble the EasyThreed. ...
How to Print on the EasyThreed X2
@viking.forge explained to us how to print a 3D model in the E...
How to start 3D printing and painting
@viking.forge explained to us how to start 3D printing and pai...
Refurbo Live #1 - Let's learn 3D Printing with @viking.forge
In this stream we discussed @viking.forge 's projects, story, ...